After reading the below lines you will come to know what is family, why is family important, what are the different roles played by members of the family in our daily life etc.
After reading the below lines you will come to know what is family, why is family important, what are the different roles played by members of the family in our daily life etc.We have provided ten lines on my family in simple and easy words so that you can use these lines while writing my family essay, my family speech, or few lines on my family for class 1, class 2, class 3 or class 4.
10) I have got the best supportive, inspiring and caring family in the world. You can use these special lines during school competitions or normal talks with your teachers and friends.
1) I have a wonderful family which always stands by my side.
6) Healthy family helps the children by inculcating in them, good habits and values like honesty and character.
7) Family improves the way of living by making an individual responsible and disciplined person throughout his/her life.
2) My family nurtures me and takes care of me through thick and thin of life.
3) My family gives me ample freedom to pursue my dream and to play outdoor games.2) Family provides a secure and supportive environment, which helps us to share and discuss our issues and problems.3) Family makes a person stronger - individually, mentally, and emotionally.9) My family provides me a sense of confidence and motivation to do well in life as far as my role in the society is concerned.10) My family is also connected with the NGO which is working for the betterment of India as a nation by helping rural people at large.In today’s fast paced world we should consider ourselves very lucky if we have healthy and happy family.The most important function of the family is providing the learning on values, cultures and tradition to generation.4) Everyone in my family eats dinner together, from young to elder.5) My family is well known in the neighbourhood for its simplicity and kind heartedness.1) Family refers to the group of individuals, connected to each other either by birth or by relationships like marriage, adoption etc. 5) My father is the head of the family and primarily takes all the important decisions.2) My family is small nuclear family belonging to the middle class category. 4) The members of my family are my father, mother, elder brother and me. 6) We all have deep respect and love towards each other.