Suffolk Community College Application

Suffolk Community College Application-35
Have your official transcript and results of the SAT and/or ACT, if you have taken them, sent to the Admissions Department.

Meeting with a counselor prior to registration can provide you with additional information.

To begin taking courses as a matriculated student (liberal arts general studies degree seeking), you must submit an admission application for Liberal Arts General Studies to the campus where the desired program is offered.

S.) degree, as well as a variety of certificate programs. A low student/faculty ratio of 18:1, a highly respected Honors program, extensive extracurricular activities, championship athletic teams, and numerous unified transfer programs are just some of the benefits that make SCCC a first-choice college for many Long Island students. To receive full consideration for all financial aid programs, applicants are urged to apply for aid by April 15 for the fall and by November 15 for the spring. We have transfer and dual admissions agreements with many prestigious four-year schools.

You must submit all application requirements as a packet.

Prospective nursing students are strongly advised to attend a Nursing Information Seminar.

For further information contact the campus Admissions Office at (631) 451-4414 for dates and times.Courses may be taken on a full-time (12 credits or more) or part-time (11 credits or less) basis.To apply to the nursing program and you do not have a prior college degree...To qualify for financial aid, you must be degree-seeking (matriculated) and be admitted into a program. Non-degree students are eligible to take classes without being admitted to a degree or certificate program.As a non-degree student, you can only enroll part-time (less than 12 credits). Readmission is required for students who are returning to Suffolk County Community College and meet certain criteria.Visit the Transfer Student webpage for more information.If you do not have a high school diploma, Suffolk County Community College can serve you two ways.To take courses as a non-matriculated student (non-degree seeking) you may register either online or in person at the Registrar’s Office by completing a Non-degree/continuing education application form.Some courses have pre-requisite requirements and may require a waiver.Please follow the steps above and send all official transcripts from former college(s) to: Suffolk County Community College College Transfer Evaluator 533 College Road, Annex 111 Selden, NY 11784 The Transfer Credit Office will evaluate your transfer credits and notify you by mail if your college courses are applicable to the nursing program and will transfer.Contact Central Admissions at (631) 451-4414 to determine if your transcripts are on file.


Comments Suffolk Community College Application

The Latest from ©